zombie survival log, day 440

Alright, so, my options. Moving North. That would provide the temperature to be able to freeze the infected, not allowing them reach me until spring when the spring everything starts to thaw out. Of course though, I’m sure a lot of other people have had the same idea so there would be a lack of resources for me. Also, if it could freeze them, it would be able to freeze me to so I would have to provide myself with the clothes to keep myself which means more scavenging, maybe even buying from others. On the other hand though, moving back down to Texas would get rid of the need to look for more clothing for the cold, however, it’s farther to travel. I’d have to pass through, assuming I remember correctly from the news and school, Tornado Ally which will prove a challenge. I don’t remember the seasons for tornadoes though, and, well, I hope this isn’t it. There are also less people in that area and that means there will be less infected. With less infected, there’s less of a chance of encountering them, of course though, there are still those big cities between here and Texas that I’m going to have to pass through to get to Texas. Also, with all the walking, I’m going to need new shoes, no matter where I go. The ones I have now are already getting old and torn. Also, I’d still need new clothes. I have jeans, a long sleeved shirt, and a hoodie. It’s good for now, but these are going to get old, torn, and messed up. The jeans and long sleeves, well, nothing I have on right now is good for the hot weather there. Umm… I’ll decide tomorrow. I’ll flip a coin. Not the best way to do it, but, well, I really don’t know where to go. Anyways, gotta go right now, more scavenging to do.