zombie survival log, day 290

Alright, our flight was delayed four days because of the weather. There is a lightning storm coming in and we can’t fly. It’s not gunna lasts the whole four days, but they figured that we could use extra time to prepare, so they added and extra two days. Anyways, I might’ve said this already, but we’re going in two planes, they are going to fill the back quarter of one with supplies for us to use, but that’s all that we are going to be given. We aren’t gong to have help from anyone unless we mange to get a phone or something that works. We’re basically screwed and on our own to survive. Well, that’s all, so, later.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s